The Daedal collection draws inspiration from the work of artist Gustav Klimt, and translates into intricate, bespoke French embroidery, seemingly applied directly to the flesh.
- Unlined longline balconette bra with underwire
- Embroidered sheer tulle cup and wings
- Trimmed with Ivory Pearl cruelty-free, organic, stretch silk satin
- Central keyhole detail
- Silk wrapped adjustable shoulder straps
- Silk wrapped adjustable back straps
- Back clasp fastenings
- 24k gold plated hardware
Using only the finest cruelty-free peace silk, organically and ethically produced in Jharkhand, India - empowering disadvantaged local communities. All other fabrics, hardware, and elastics are carefully sourced from within the UK/EU.
For every product sold by Studio Pia, they plant one tree in the Indonesian rainforests with One Tree Planted, in an effort to help combat deforestation caused by forest fires, the palm oil industry and illegal mining.
Be sure to visit our sizing guide here
Sourced and handmade to order in the UK
Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not machine wash.
Free Express Shipping and Returns